Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Can it ice cream?


My Reflection

How did I do?
I think Me and my group did a good job. We worked together perfectly and talked about what parts we were going to do that we could agree on. We had a little struggle and disagreement on what flavors we were going to add but still ended up agreeing with the  flavors we choose. Other than that I did good in my group along with my group

What was hard/ what could have been done better?

I think we needed more salted ice so that the ice cream would be more solid. I think the hard part was shaking the bag for 5 minutes since my hands started getting cold once in a while.

What was easy/what did I enjoy?

I found putting the ingredients in since our teacher setted up the bags,ice,cream and that. I found tasting other peoples ice cream was cool because everyone had a different taste and texture.  

Overall I really enjoyed making ice cream because my group and I worked maturely and fairly. I liked tasting other peoples ice cream and making our own ice cream. But if we had more salted ice than the ice cream could've been more solid.
My ReflectionHow did I do? Ithink Me and my group did a good job. We worked together perfectly and talked about what parts we were going to do that we could agree on. We had a little struggle and disagreement on what flavours we were going to add but still ended up agreeing with the flavours we choose. Other than that I did good in my group along with my group What was hard/ what could have been done better?

1 comment:

  1. What a great reflection of your learning Hana, I apologise that I didn't get enough ice to really set your ice cream. Next time :)

    ReplyDelete