Friday, November 2, 2018

Narrative writing: A warm sleep


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week my teacher allowed us to freestyle on our writing but use different writing styles each time we complete our previous writing. This is a fictional narrative that contains light romance. I think I did really well,I really enjoyed writing this to the point where I would stay up late thinking and writing more of this writing. It was really challenging to think of what to write next. Please give me feedback to help me improve my writing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. It makes my heart happy to hear how much you enjoyed writing this piece. It is a very mature story for a person of your age and you have used some great language within. Great work Hana.

    ReplyDelete