Friday, August 24, 2018

Book report

The purpose of this blog post is for ¨The Hell Reading challenge¨ when you read books,you have to read 7 to get a free hell pizza,every slice you fill in the closer you get to getting a free pizza from hell pizza. for us we have have to read the book and do a book report it about it. I found most of this hard since this is my first time doing a book report and doing it only in a day. I didn't find anything that easy expect explaining my favorite character. I had a lot of fun writing a book report for the first time,it was challenging since I didn't have much time to do it but I feel like I did well for the first time. what do you guys think I need to work on because I would love some feedback to improve on doing Book report

1 comment:

  1. You have done a great book review, I can tell that you read and understood the book well. I also like your very detailed learning story. Remind me to stamp your wheel :)

    ReplyDelete