Friday, August 17, 2018

First experience in collage

Related image


This week,on Thursday a group of year 8's and I were going to collage for a day to experience what it is like to be in collage,what classes there are,what they learn,what they have and meeting old friends or new people. for me I was quite nervous and scared because it looked way different compared to primary school and there were new people,most I haven't meet or seen before and teachers. Collage was not what I expected. The Teachers were nice,the people that go to collage were nice they went about their day,they had a tuck shop filled with a lot of delicious food, there was a lot of freedom by that there was a lot of places to walk around and you could go to the pool at lunch if you got clothes. I think what I am going to find hard in collage is where to go since its not like primary. just sitting in one class you have to move in different classes in collage which you can get lost since there are lot of class rooms and corridors to go through.  I had a lot of fun in collage there was a lot of subjects such as wood work,metal work,Performing arts,Science,Food/textiles and other etc. Bay of island collage is an awesome Collage in my opinion I really cant wait to go there next year and meet new people and teachers.

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent reflection of your first college experience. I am so pleased that you enjoyed it. I too remember the same feelings at college, what to do, where to go, would I get lost? It doesn't take long though to get your head around it and find your place :) You will do amazing at college Hana... I will miss you though!!

    ReplyDelete