Monday, November 26, 2018

Steven Adams

Image result for Steven adams
Steven Funaki Adams is a New Zealand basketball player for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the  National Basketball Association. After playing a season with his hometown team. In 2012 Steven Adams moved to the united States to play collage basketball for Pittsburgh. Steven Adams was born in New Zealand to a Tongan mother and an English Father. Sid Adams his father served in the royal navy. When he retired he settled in New Zealand,where he had 18 children with 5 women. Many of Sid´s Adams children have had sport success due to their size and athleticism. His half sister Valerie Adams is a Olympic gold medalist and a four times world champion shot putter  and his Brothers Warrens and Sid Jr were in the New Zealand National Basketball Association. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me and my class do a 20min blog spot every Monday because its a way to get us writing and improving on our writing styles. I think I did alright I could've done more But I found finding some of the information hard. I think next time I need to be prepared on what to write and how im going to write it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment